- Click on PayPal or Credit Card upon checkout.
What payment methods do you accept?
- PayPal: is the recommended payment method. When you pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you have two options:
1. If you have a PayPal account, you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
2. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can click on the "Pay with debit card or credit card" button and you will be redirected to a secure page to complete your payment through PayPal without creating an account.
- CREDIT / DEBIT CARD: If you have a Visa or Master Card and do not want to use PayPal, you can pay with the option "Credit / Debit Card". You will be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information and complete your payment securely.
I paid with my credit / debit card, but why did I get an email from PayPal for confirmation?
We use the PayPal platform, so even if you used your credit / debit card, you may receive a confirmation from the PayPal team. Doesn’t seem right? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S: Still not getting your answers? Email us anytime at email@example.com, we'll be more than glad to help.